This 14-inch plush Star Wars character is a Wampa from the Ice Planet Hoth and probably the only Wampa you would want to hug!
These predatory creatures are meat eaters and measure over 6.5 feet in height. They have jagged yellow teeth and sharp claws.
These great white furry beasts hunt their prey using the Hoth snow banks for camouflage. Their unfortunate victims are usually carried back to the Wampa lair — generally large ice caves on the planet.
Star Wars Plush Wampa Features
- This plush Star Wars Wampa is a friendly monster measuring 14-inches in height and needs lots of love.
- He is covered in white synthetic fibers that are designed to look and feel like real fur.
- All of this Wampa’s features, with the exception of his eyes, are made from durable yet soft fabrics like felt and corduroy.
- Seams are tightly stitched to keep synthetic fiber fill inside and will wear well under some serious play.
- Star Wars Wampa is not machine washable but he is spot cleanable. Clean any soiled spots with warm water and a mild detergent such as dish soap using a damp cloth.
- This is officially licensed Star Wars merchandise that has been made outside the US and is imported.
- Pricing for this Ice Planet Wampa has been determined by the supplier and not this review site.
- Pricing will change based on availability and popularity.