This QUEEN premium Godzilla bedding features these two giant Kaiju, historically known for attacking Japanese cities or other monsters in battle, but doing so separately in films.
Measuring 88-inches by 88-inches, this QUEEN size duvet cover will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long with a drape of about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
During the monster boom of the 1960s, Gamera was released by Daiei Motion Picture Company as a rival to the success of the Godzilla movies. Gamera did not catch on in the US until UHF television stations started featuring science fiction programming.
A Godzilla versus Gamera film has long been wished for by fans, and with both of the two iconic Japanese monsters getting big screen reboots in the future, maybe this must awaited matchup will finally happen.
The Godzilla Gamera Bedding Look
- This is an artist designed duvet cover showcasing Godzilla — depicted as a giant prehistoric creature resembling a dinosaur, only with lizard-like rough and bumpy scales, a long powerful tail, spiky dorsal plates and razor sharp teeth.
- Gamera is featured as a giant flying turtle with the missile and weapon-proof shell who walks on two legs instead of four. His mouth, full of the teeth, has a pair of large tusks protruding from his lower jaw.
- The background is what can presumably be a Japanese city with dark smoke plumes rising from street surface against a backdrop of planets, a star filled night sky and a fighter jet.
- This is a single sided design meaning these two fan favorites are only featured on one side of this duvet cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- Colors are in shades of mauve, purple, rust, caramel, green, yellow, orange, blue, brown and gray providing a wide range of colors for adding coordinating accessories.
Gamera Duvet Cover Fabric
- This comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Fabric is a polyester weave that also allows it to breathe as well as making it static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Woven with an incredibly high thread count per square inch, it has a super soft feel while being incredibly strong.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your own perhaps “tired” comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Premium Comforter Cover Care
- This cover can be machine washed in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot dryer settings as this can damage fabric fibers and do not use bleach. Bleach will degrade the material and may turn it yellow.
- Since this duvet cover is generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed.
Order Options and Information
- This unique bedding design has been signed by the artist, and is meticulous cut and hand sewn to the highest standard.
- It is made to order in the USA and ready to ship to buyers in just 3 to 5 business days.
- The duvet cover is available in FULL and KING sizes as well as the QUEEN reviewed here.
- Colors are deep and rich and digital detailing is crisp and clean in this dimensional design.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.