Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes is this black wild wolf bedding in a frightening artisan design of the black werewolf.
While considered part of the werewolf family, the black werewolf is unique in that it is genetically different from the conventional werewolf.
When in their human form they are just like any other werewolf — human but with wolf-like instincts. After sunset, this is where the black werewolf sets itself apart.
A black werewolf will not lose its mind in a psychotic rage. Rather, they retain their human mind and thought processes at all times, making them considerably more clever and much more dangerous as this artist has captured in the design.
Black Wild Wolf Bedding Design
- This black werewolf bedding is a hand-crafted zippered comforter cover that has been expertly cut and hand sewn. It includes a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning. Use this to cover your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
- The featured black vampire wolf design is in QUEEN size and measures 88×88 inches, fitting a standard QUEEN mattress of 60×80 inches.
- It is also available in FULL size measuring 79×79 inches for a full size mattress of 54×75 inches and in KING size measuring 104×88 inches for a king mattress of 76×80 or a Cal king of 72×84 inches.
- This ominous werewolf themed design is showcased on one side of the comforter cover only with the reverse side a soft, solid shade of white.
- Pair this with yellow, gold, black, gray, white, brown, rust or rose colored solid, striped or checked sheets and pillowcases for a stylish look.
Werewolf Bedding Fabric and Care
- This premium black werewolf bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric. Microfiber is a breathable fabric weave similar to cotton and cotton blend fabrics but with superior performance and benefits.
- Microfiber is stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant and will not fade when washed. Colors stay true for years of use.
- The bedding has a high thread count for super strength and a silky soft feel.
- Wash this black bedding in COLD water using a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid the use of hot water, high heat dryer settings and bleach that can damage the fabric.
How to Order
- As premium, artist designed black werewolf bedding, this is made-to-order in the USA and is not available in stores. You may only buy this online.
- Each zippered black comforter cover is ready for shipping to the buyer in about 4 business days or less.
- If you send this to a USA address, it will arrive through the United States Postal Service within 2 to 8 days. International shipping options are also available.
- This same werewolf design is available in other monster home decor through the link below.