This premium monster bedding features Boris Karloff’s Frankenstein in a colorful pop art design, adding a splash of color to the Halloween themed bedroom.
British actor Boris Karloff made Frankenstein famous with his portrayal of the monster in the 1931 film “Frankenstein” and the two sequels that followed — 1935 “Bride of Frankenstein” and 1939 “Son of Frankenstein“.
Universal Studios is responsible for creating this version of the monster most people know and is completely different from the Frankenstein of Mary Shelley’s novel published in 1818.
About this Frankenstein Monster Bedding
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The familiar flat topped head, electrodes protruding from the sides of his neck, the heavy brow ridge and drooping eyelids are all parts of the dead bodies stitched together by Dr. Henry Frankenstein that make up this Boris Karloff pop art design.
- Expressing the pop art movement in Andy Warhol style artistry, the colors on this comforter cover are hot, bright and vibrant. Detailing is crisp and clean. Shades of orange, yellow, turquoise, teal and black provide a colorful palette for adding coordinating room accessories.
- This is single sided design meaning our favorite monster is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously cut, hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Halloween Duvet Cover Fabric
- This zippered cover made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for strength and a super soft feel.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Use this to cover an existing comforter that can use an exciting new look and then fold it away until the next holiday season.
Caring for this Comforter Cover
- This Halloween Frankenstein bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed — however, only use the lowest iron setting if you want a touchup.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This colorful fabric print is also available in other monster merchandise that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this monster toys and decor review site.