Bathe your bedding in the bloody images of Camp Crystal Lake’s most famous slasher, Jason Voorhees.
This QUEEN comforter cover features an artistic display of the masks worn by Jason throughout this classic American horror film franchise.
This film franchise was considered one of the most successful in America, not only for the movies themselves but also the extensive merchandising such as the Jason Voorhees mask, popular around Halloween.
Jason Voorhees Story
As the story goes, Jason, born on Friday the 13th was a resident in the town of Crystal Lake where he was raised in a sheltered existence by his mother, due to severe physical deformities and mental disabilities.
Jason’s mother worked as a cook at Camp Crystal Lake which Jason attended one summer in 1957.
He was bullied by other children at the camp and to escape one particular bullying event, he ran down the pier and fell into Crystal Lake supposedly drowning.
His mother, blaming two camp counselors for not watching out for her son, snuck into the camp a year later and murdered the two counselors — also later setting fire to the camp and poisoning the water so the camp would never reopen. The rest is classic horror movie history.
Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees Design
- This horror franchise comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- It is also available in FULL and KING sizes. The KING size measures 104×88-inches and the FULL size 79-inches square.
- The artist’s design is based on original poster art from the Monster-Mania convention and features all of the Jasons up to the 2009 Friday the 13th remake.
- Because the Jason Voorhees hockey mask is his most prominent trademark, it has undergone several changes throughout the series. The artist has featured the changes in the various mask designs including the mask cracked by an axe in The Final Chapter, the cut out mask from motorboat propeller damage in Part 6 as well as others. There are plenty of bloody blades enhancing his slasher image.
- Colors are in shades of red, white, gray and black in a dimensional display on a stark black background with enough detail to give you second through about climbing under the covers.
- This is a one sided design meaning when you lift the cover over your head you won’t find Jason underneath. The reverse side is a soft, solid white.
Crystal Lake Slasher Comforter Cover Fabric
- This horror classics comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each microfiber fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for strength and a super soft feel.
- Microfiber is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Slasher Bedding
- Expertly cut and hand sewn, this comforter cover has a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- This Friday the 13th bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- It is wrinkle-free right from the dryer and does not need ironing. Touch-ups should be done with a cool iron.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium horror film bedding signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- This Jason Voorhees fabric print is also available in other horror decor found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this monster decor review site.