A dark storm clouded sky provides the backdrop for this QUEEN premium duvet cover featuring familiar character monsters from classic TV horror films.
The Phantom, Dracula and Frankenstein are all here, just waiting to disturb your otherwise peaceful sleep on this 88-inch by 88-inch comforter cover that will fit a standard queen sized mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long — so the drape on this duvet will be 14-inches on each side of the bed.
Boris Karloff as Frankenstein in the 1931 film of the same name, Bela Lugosi as Dracula in the 1931 vampire-horror classic and Lon Chaney as the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera 1925 are all eerily showcased.
The House of Monsters Bedding Look
- This is a classic horror film montage capturing familiar characters from Phantom of the Opera, Frankenstein and Dracula in a haunted house setting against a dark storm cloud filled night sky.
- The artist includes all the haunted house features like shuttered windows, the isolated attic dormers, bats collecting against an illuminated skyline with a hint of Dracula’s castle in the background.
- The black and white colors are stark in their appearance and the green, an almost a glow-in-the-dark neon shade, in this design.
- This is a single sided artist’s rendering with these characters eerily residing only on one side of the comforter cover. The reverse side is a soft, solid white.
- Meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality it includes a durable nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Horror Duvet Cover Fabric
- This comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric. Microfiber is a polyester fabric weave with each fabric strand thinner than a human hair.
- Each square in of fabric contains a high thread count that adds softness as well as strength to the material.
- The material is also breathable as well as static, stain and wrinkle resistant — with a finish that will keep your existing comforter or comforter insert in place without slipping or bunching.
Monster Bedding Care
- This unique duvet cover can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid hot dryer settings as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not use color-safe and chlorine bleaches because this will yellow the fabric and degrade fibers.
- If you choose to iron, only the lowest heat setting should be used so you don’t scorch the fabric.
- This is premium monster bedding featuring an artist’s rendering of some of the most iconic classic horror film characters. It is not available in any big box retailer and can only be purchased online. It is signed by the artist.
- Colors of green and white are striking and detailing is crisp and clean making a bold statement on any bed.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and available to ship to buyers in just 3 to 5 business days.
- It is also available in FULL and KING sizes through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.