The extraterrestrial Time Lord from the popular Dr. Who series may be in trouble with his time travel machine TARDIS.
In a premium artisan bedding design, this 1960s style London police box appears to be well within the grasp of an evil witch on this Halloween inspired duvet cover.
This unique, Dr. Who comforter cover combines this humanoid Time Lord with the classic Halloween witch in her stereotypical style. For the cult following of the Dr. Who series, this provides a unique bedding option for TARDIS fans in celebration of All Hallow’s Eve.
Halloween Dr. Who TARDIS Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The artist has overlayed the colors of a flaming forest with a stark black tree branch frame. In the center is a tree with branches lapping up the sides of TARDIS — that has clearly been transported to the wrong location. The base of the tree is ringed with carved Jack-O-Lanterns and a wicked witch, apparently enjoying her catch, reaches up to this 1960s style London police box wearing an iconic pointed hat and holding her broom.
- Colors are in Halloween shades of red, orange, yellow and black with TARDIS being the blue color from the Dr. Who series.
- This is single sided meaning this unique design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
TARDIS Comforter Cover Fabric
- This Dr. Who themed comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
How to Care for this Duvet Cover
- This Halloween witch bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other Halloween merchandise which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review website.