This QUEEN size, premium Godzilla monster bedding is what you get when an artist combines Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night artwork with a giant monster that originated from the Japanese tokusatsu films back in 1954.
Those with an eye for design and an appreciation for Godzilla fan art will love the marriage of these two classics in this artisan monster duvet cover design with crisp, clean detailing and bright vibrant colors.
The Dutch post-impressionist painter, Van Gogh painted The Starry Night in June of 1889 and it is estimated to be worth in excess of $100,000,000.00.
Godzilla films, on the other hand, made their debut some 65 years later with the movie franchise estimated at a $1,000,000,000.00 worldwide gross.
The Gozilla Starry Night Bedding Look
- Measuring 88-inches by 88-inches, this QUEEN size Godzilla comforter cover will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long with a drape of about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- True to Van Gogh´s passion for nighttime, in the Starry Night painting, a powerful sky sits above a town ravaged by destruction. The artist’s use of white and yellow creates a spiral effect and draws attention to the sky dominated by Godzilla. The monster is depicted as a gigantic dinosaur with rough and bumpy scales, a long powerful tail and dorsal plates resembling the leaves of a maple tree.
- Colors are in vibrant shades of blue, turquoise, green, red, orange, yellow, white, purple, gray and black in strong wide brush-like strokes and outlines.
- This is a single sided design meaning this Sci-Fi Starry Night marriage is only on one side of the duvet cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard for a rich appearance and long useful wear.
Godzilla Comforter Cover Fabric
- This bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric and is designed with a concealed, durable nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- Microfiber is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as making it static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
Duvet Cover Care
- This Godzilla Monster bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot dryer settings as this can damage the polyester microfibers and degrade the fabric.
- Both color-safe and chlorine bleaches should be avoided has this too, can damage the fabric.
- Essentially wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed. However, for touching up, only the lowest heat should be used.
Ordering Information and Options
- This premium comforter cover is not available in any big box retailer — it is only available for purchase online.
- Each duvet is cut, hand sewn and made to order in the USA. It is available to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- It is also available as FULL and KING size duvet covers.
- This same design may also be ordered as a throw pillows, rugs, mugs, tote bags, phone and iPad cases as well as other options through the link below.
- This design has been signed by the artist and will make a serious statement in any monster themed bedroom or guest room.
- Pricing will be based on the Godzilla merchandise you select and has not been determined by our review website.