This premium, artisan QUEEN size Halloween skulls bedding is all about fun.
Halloween does not need to be scary and this artist has created a design with a lot of crazy creatures that makes this Halloween bedding playful.
Skulls have been one of the most sought after symbols in universal decor for ages, but many have stayed away from incorporating them into their home decor — largely because of how they may be received by others.
Colorful skull decor, however, can easily serve as the go-to solution for those looking to provide the perfect balance between edgy and animated while embracing their own personal sense of style.
Crazy Halloween Skulls Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- Entitled by the artist “Skulloween”, this crazy comforter cover has all the elements for amusing Halloween home decor.
- Be sure to note the severed fingers, severed feet, eyeballs with veins, different shin and arm bones, serpents, blood splatters and craze character skulls of different sizes and all with silly features.
- Colors are in warm shades of turquoise, mint green, seafoam green, sunflower yellow, coral, orange, black and gray on a white background, providing a broad palette for adding coordinating room accessories.
- This is single sided design, meaning these “Skulloween” creatures are only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously cut and hand sewn to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Pastels Comforter Cover Fabric
- This zippered duvet cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that can use a colorful new look.
Comforter Cover Care
- This PREMIUM skulls Halloween style bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, this duvet cover does not need ironing. Touch-ups, if you choose, should be done on low iron heat so the fabric does not get scorched.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium fabric design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium Halloween bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This artist’s print entitled “Skulloween” is also available in other merchandise found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this monster toys and decor review site.