When the monster under your bed isn’t enough, this premium QUEEN horror movie duvet cover gives you the heads of some comic book and horror film classic monsters to creep into your sleep.
Measuring 88-inches by 88-inches, this artisan design comforter cover is for the horror film fan who has more than one favorite in this genre. This comforter cover will fit a standard QUEEN mattress that measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long. It is also available in KING and FULL sizes.
A duvet cover is an economical way to completely change the look of your bedroom when paired with coordinating accessories like sheets, bed skirts, curtains or rugs and pull from the colors in the duvet cover.
Use this with a duvet insert or cover your own queen comforter in a whole new design and as premium bedding, is not available in any big box retailer.
The Horror Movie Bedding Look
- On a dark black and gray background of movies poster, newspaper clippings and comic book panels are the heads of some of the most recognized creatures in horror movie history.
- Remember the likenesses of Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Mummy, Count Dracula, Cyclops, King Kong, Swamp Thing, Creature from the Black Lagoon and others — all in this artist’s dimensional design.
- Detailing is crisp and clean and colors are in shades of red, green, rust, teal, lime, yellow, ivory, orange, blue and purple providing a broad range of possibilities for adding coordinating room accents. This duvet cover would do well with darker colored solid flat and fitted sheets.
- This is a single sided design meaning these classic creatures are only on one side with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is designed with a concealed durable nylon zipper so the cover can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard for a rich, if not frightening appearance and long useful wear.
Monster Head Comforter Cover Fabric
- This artisan comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your own perhaps “tired” comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Duvet Cover Care
- This PREMIUM Classic Monsters duvet cover can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot dryer settings as this can damage the polyester microfibers.
- Do not use bleach.
- If you choose to iron, only the lowest heat setting should be used so you don’t scorch the fabric.
- This is an 88-inch square artisan duvet cover, that includes sixteen (16) of the top creatures from horror and monster film classics and has been signed by the artist. It is a dimensional design on a black and gray news and comic book style print background.
- Colors are deep and rich in shades of red, green, rust, teal, lime, yellow, ivory, orange, blue, purple, black, gray and white for coordinating with other room accessories.
- This bedding is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to fans in 3 to 5 business days.
- It is also available in a FULL size comforter cover measuring 79-inches square or a KING size duvet cover measuring 104-inches by 88-inches. Any size can be ordered through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.