This “Dragon Flyer” collection How to Train Your Dragon 2 licensed comforter will fill a little fan’s bedroom with clean, crisp digital detailing, rich colors and favorite characters. This 2014 film release pits two friends, Hiccup and Toothless against hundreds of wild dragons and their self-proclaimed “Dragon God” leader, Drago Bludvist.
This Dreamworks 3D computer animated film grossed over $618 million at the worldwide box office, setting the stage for a trilogy. The sequel How to Train Your Dragon 3 is scheduled for release the Summer of 2018.
How to Train Your Dragon Bedding Look
- This is a TWIN comforter that measures 64-inches wide by 86-inches long and will fit a standard twin mattress. A twin mattress measures 39-inches wide by 75-inches long so the drape would be 12.5 inches on each side of the bed.
- The design showcases Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, heir to the Tribe of Hairy Hooligans, riding atop his dragon friend Toothless through a portal of flames. Toothless is a black strike class dragon and presumed to be the only living Night Fury species, at least on Berk and the surrounding Isles.
- Colors are deep and rich in shades of black, gray, orange, red, yellow, green and white on a background of royal blue with digital patterned black dots.
- The colors provide a wide range of options for adding coordinating room accessories such as sheets, rugs, curtains, lamp shades, waste basket and bed skirts.
- This is from the “Dragon Flyer” Dreamworks bedding collection.
Dragon Comforter Fabric and Care
- Fabric is a cotton rich blend of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester.
- The How to Train Your Dragon comforter is machine washable in cold water on a gentle using a mild detergent.
- Washing on gentle cycle will help keep polyester fiber fill from bunching and will preserve comforter stitching.
- Tumble dry on a low setting.
- Use only a color-safe, non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- This is a single TWIN Dragon comforter ONLY and not a complete set.
- For a standard twin sized bed at 39-inches wide the drape on this comforter would be 12.5 inches each side
- An officially licensed Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon 2 merchandise that is made outside the US and imported
- Sheets, pillows, pillow shams and bedskirts pictured, are NOT included but available for purchase separately.
- This is a lighter weight comforter and transitions well between seasons.
- The prices for this comforter are set by the supplier and not by this website. Prices will vary based on availability.