This premium QUEEN Halloween bedding features a vintage Jack Daniels Black Tennessee Whiskey Label in a Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas parody design.
On this comforter cover, Jack Skellington, the King of Halloween Town fantasy world, takes the place of Jack Daniels black label image on his own brand of 100 proof “blood whiskey”.
This artist designed duvet cover showcases many of the familiar elements of this iconic whiskey label giving a whole new meaning to the word “spirits”.
Jack Skellington Black Label Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- Jack Skellington’s is not a bourbon, it is a blood whiskey. Where Jack Daniels is slowly dripped through firmly packed charcoal before going into oak barrels for aging, we are not certain that Jack Skellington would use a similar process to achieve a smoothness for his unique 100 proof whiskey blend.
- The artist has taken familiar elements of the Jack Daniels black label bottle design and has tailored them to fit the King of Halloween Town. The familiar filigree border has been replaced with a thorny twisted vine, Jack Skellington’s head replaces “Old No. 7”, now bottled by Jack Skellington takes the place of Jack Daniels Distillery with “Quality Nightmare” replacing “Quality Tennessee Sour Mash” in just a few of the modifications. Colors are in red, white and black.
- This is single sided meaning this unique design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously cut, hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Nightmare Parody Duvet Cover Fabric
- This artisan comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
How to Care for this Comforter Cover
- This Nightmare Before Christmas bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, Jack Skellington is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other Halloween merchandise that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by this product review site.