Hacking his way through Camp Crystal Lake is Jason Voorhees on this artist designed 16×16 inch throw pillow capturing this seemingly unstoppable killing machine from the Friday the 13th series films.
Avenging the death of his mother, Pamela Voorhees, Jason is the iconic madman compelled to haunt and hunt the visitors and residents of Camp Crystal Lake and its surrounding area.
The artist undoubtedly inspired by a scene at the end of the 1982 Friday the 13th Part III, where Jason uses an ax to hack through a linen closet door where the last alive teen, heroine Chris Higgins, is hiding. In the movie, it is this same ax that she ends up burying in his head at the end of the film.
Colors are bright, vibrant and neon in their appearance. Shades of hot pink, blue and fluorescent orange just beg to be put under a black light.
This pillow comes with a washable poplin cover and features a concealed, durable nylon zipper so you can remove the cover for cleaning.
Inside is a hypo-allergenic, down alternative insert. The insert is double stitched for quality and overfilled for loft and comfort.
Friday the 13th Pillow Fabric and Care
- The Jason Voorhees pillow cover is made from a tightly woven, strong 100 percent spun polyester poplin fabric and is meticulously hand sewn with a durable concealed nylon zipper to remove it for cleaning.
- Pre-treat any stained or soiled areas with a color-safe spot cleaner or use a damp sponge to remove stains.
- This throw pillow may be machine washed in cold or warm water using a mild detergent.
- Bleaching is not recommended as this can degrade and yellow polyester poplin fabric fibers.
- Allow the zippered pillow cover to air dry or tumble dry on a low setting.
Ordering Information and Options
- Because this is an artisan design, it is not available in any big box retailers and is only available to buy online.
- Pillow sizes include 16×16-inch, 18×18-inch and 20×20-inch. Other themed decor in this design, includes phone cases, tote bags, shower curtains, mugs and duvet covers, all available through the link below.
- You have the option to order this either WITH or WITHOUT the down alternative insert. Buy this as a PILLOW COVER ONLY if you have any existing throw pillows that can use a fresh, frightening new look.
- The fabric is available as indoor or outdoor with the outdoor option costing a few dollars more.
- As a premium throw pillow, this Friday the 13th pillow is made to order in the USA and ships to buyers in just 3 to 5 business days.
- Pricing will be based on the product you select and has not been determined by this review site.