This Activision video game series was first released in October 2011 with the fourth game in the series just released in October 2014.
Skylanders, these legendary champions in the world of Skylands, protect their world and its “Magical Core of Light” while keeping “The Darkness” — the ultimate force behind all evil, at bay.
This 62×90 inch Skylanders bedding showcases Eruptor, a lava monster in brilliant, vibrant colors and clear crisp detailing.
Eruptor is a hot head who dislikes anything evil — whenever something threatens his world, he literally erupts. Known as a force of nature, Eruptor comes from a species that lived deep in the underground of a volcanic island and was forced to the surface after a massive eruption.
Make from 100 percent polyester this Skylander bedding has a micro raschel finish or weave that gives it the appearance of fleece but makes it much better.
With a micro raschel weave, made from a warp knit process, it makes fibers in this blanket resistant to runs, more dense and compact and does not stretch as much as other fibers — it makes this Skylander themed blanket good for the long haul in terms of durability.
Facts about this Skylanders Monster Blanket
- This Skylander Eruptor throw is part of the “Skylanders Giants” collection.
- Included is a single blanket only. The pillowcases and bedskirt shown in the image are not included but available for purchase separately.
- This blanket measures 62-inches wide by 90-inches long and will fit a standard TWIN sized mattress. A TWIN mattress measures 39-inches wide by 75-inches long so the drape on this blanket would be 11.5-inches each side.
- It is made from 100% polyester with a super durable Micro Raschel fiber weave
- This throw has a self-binding rounded edge trimmed in black and is lightweight yet warm
- This Activision blanket is machine washable in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild detergent
- Cold water and a delicate cycle will minimize fading and preserve the edge binding
- Do not use regular bleach or non-chlorine when washing this blanket due to the fabric type
- Treat stains or soiled spots with a drop of dishwashing liquid. Allow the liquid to soak into the stain for 10 minutes, and then blot away as much of the soap as possible with a paper towel to lift the stain.
- Tumble dry this “Skylanders Giants” blanket on the gentle cycle with low heat. Never use a high heat setting on Micro Raschel blankets, as it will damage the fabric.
- This is officially licensed Activision Skylanders game merchandise that is made in China and imported
- Prices are set by the supplier and not this website. Pricing will change based on popularity and availability.