Bring a prehistoric dinosaur jungle into your room with this large Jurassic World themed blanket based off the latest film release in the Jurassic Park saga.
This extra large (62″x90″) movie-themed blanket is perfect for curling up on the couch while watching favorite films or television programs.
It is also great for nap time, as an added colorful blanket for the bedroom or as an extra throw for chilly nights on the back porch or deck. This is also a great take along to the beach, on car trips or to a picnic.
Jurassic World Throw Blanket Design
- This officially licensed, Universal Studios Jurassic World blanket takes you deep into the jungle where prehistoric predators roam. The Jurassic World logo is featured at its base.
- Several different dinosaur species such as the Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Mamenchisaurus and Pteranodon are featured with the familiar Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Jungle trees, grasses and plant life are shown in a shadowy mist. The background features DNA structures and sequences that might be found in the Hammond Creation Lab.
- Colors are in vibrant shades of blue, green, gray, black making it the perfect complement to any room. It has a self-binding edge with rounded corners.
- This blanket measures 62-inches wide by 90-inches long and can easily be used to cover a TWIN size mattress. A twin bed measures 39-inches wide by 75-inches long so the drape on this blanket would be 11.5-inches on each side of the bed.
Jurassic World Blanket Fabric and Care
- This Jurassic World themed blanket is called a Micro Raschel throw meaning that it is made from a type of 100% polyester fiber knit and is similar in appearance to fleece — the Micro Raschel benefit is that there is far less “shedding” and “pilling” that sometimes comes with regular fleece.
- Micro Raschel fabric is made from a warp knit process that makes fibers resistant to runs, more dense and compact and do not stretch as much as other fibers.
- This blanket is machine washable in cold water on a delicate cycle using a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach when washing this blanket as it can damage fibers and turn the fabric yellow.
- Treat stains or soiled spots with a drop of dishwashing liquid. Allow the liquid to soak into the stain for 10 minutes, and then blot away as much of the soap as possible with a paper towel to lift the stain.
- Tumble dry on the gentle cycle with low heat. Never use a high heat setting on Micro Raschel blankets, as it will damage the fabric.
- This is officially licensed Jurassic World merchandise that is made outside the US and is imported.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this review site.
- Pricing WILL change based on popularity and availability.
- This blanket has not been treated for flame resistance.