This premium 16×16-inch pillow features Audrey II, the carnivorous Venus fly trap hybrid with an insatiable appetite for blood and people at Mushnik’s Flower Shop in the cult classic film, The Little Shop of Horrors.
The movie revolves around Seymour, awkward and geeky guy who is given a job in a florist shop owned by Mr. Mushnik. Mushnik’s Flower Shop is located on the seedier side of town and Seymour spends his days doing odd, menial jobs while dreaming of the shop assistant Audrey.
Following an eclipse of the sun, Seymour finds a strange plant, buys it and names it Audrey II. Through Seymour’s care of the plant, he notes its rather unique appetite for blood and as it grows bigger and bigger, begins to sing for its supper.
Audrey Little Shop of Horrors Pillow Design
- The artist has captured the essence of Audrey II in this clay and mixed media dimensional design. Across the top of the pillow is the phrase “Feed Me”. The words used over and over again by Audrey II to Seymour in the Little Shop of Horrors film and often accompanied by “Feed me, feed me all night long cuz if you feed me, I can grow up big and strong”.
- The artist’s plant design depicts not only Audrey’s evil, dark and cruel personality but also the charming, sweet-talking elements that effected the power of persuasion and lies — the evil genius who took advantage of poor Seymour.
- Colors are in shades of green, yellow, red, orange, black, ivory and gray providing a broad palette for coordinating with other room accessories.
- This pillow is a two-sided design meaning Audrey II is featured on both sides of the pillow cover.
Shop of Horrors Pillow Fabric and Care
- This unique pillow cover is made from 100 percent spun polyester poplin fabric.
- It features a concealed strong nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- Inside is a hypo-allergenic pillow insert that is double-stitched for strength and overfilled for loft.
- Pre-treat any stained or soiled areas with a color-safe spot cleaner or spray or use a damp sponge.
- The Audrey II cover is machine washable in cold or warm water using a mild detergent and may be tumble dried on low heat.
- Do not use bleach as this may yellow and degrade the polyester poplin fibers.
Ordering Options and Information
- As an artisan design, this premium pillow is only available for purchase online.
- Signed by the artist, it is made to order in the USA and available to ship in just 3 to 5 business days.
- This Venus fly trap pillow design is available in 16×16-inch, 18×18-inch and 20×20-inch sizes and may be ordered with or without the insert.
- This colorful fabric print is available in other home decor through the link below. This design looks enticing as an area rug.
- Pricing will be based on the size pillow you select has not been determined by this http://hotmonstertoys.com website.