Monsters come in all shapes and sizes and this premium QUEEN artist designed monster bedding has them all.
This unique comforter cover, available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes features a collection of vintage monsters from the comic book, magazine and horror film classics of yesterday.
From Frankenstein and his bride, to Dracula, the Phantom of the Opera, the witch from the Wizard of Oz, Swamp Thing, the Mummy, Godzilla — even Slimer from Ghostbusters, they are all displayed in a colorful collage style design.
This Vintage Monsters Bedding Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- Colors are in vivid haunting shades of orange, turquoise, red, yellow, blue, green, purple, pink, black and gray in blocks of poster, magazine and comic book covers headed by a “Monsters” title in virtually each illustration. Detailing is crisp and clean providing plenty to read and remember. The wide range of colors lets you had just about any color coordinating room accessory.
- This is single sided design, meaning these vintage horror classics are featured only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Monster Duvet Cover Fabric
- This poster-style collage comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- As a polyester fabric weave, this fabric is breathable as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- This bedding has a super soft, silky feel and superior strength for long wear because each tightly woven strand is thinner than a human hair.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Cool Comforter Cover
- This PREMIUM monster themed bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Important Ordering Information
- As an artisan design, signed by the artist, this premium bedding is not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- It is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other monster merchandise and home decor which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.