Measuring 88-inches by 88-inches, this QUEEN size duvet cover will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long with a drape of about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
The “Pumpkin King”, as Jack is referred to, is featured as the tall skeleton, famous for his black pin-striped suit and bat themed bow tie. He gained that well earned title, in the film, by being scary to not only humans, but the monsters that occupy Halloween Town.
Even with Jack’s ability to scare, he is still the consummate gentleman, calm and patient and would never harm humans or monsters.
Jack Skellington Comforter Cover Look
- Inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas, the artist has rendered in silhouette, a version of Halloween Town — one of the seven Holiday Worlds home to Jack, Sally, Doctor Finklestein and others. Illuminating the design is a full moon with the shadowy face of a monster peering from within.
- Darker shades of purple, gray, black and yellow add dimension to the design with Jack Skellington showcased in the duvet cover center.
- This is a single sided design meaning Jack and Halloween Town are only featured on one side of this duvet with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- The meticulously hand sewn duvet cover comes with a concealed durable nylon zipper so it can be easily removed for cleaning.
Fabric in this Duvet Cover
- This premium bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber. Microfiber is a polyester fabric weave that allows it to breathe as well as makes it stain, static and wrinkle resistant.
- It features an incredibly high thread count per square inch of fabric adding softness and strength as each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair.
- The fabric finish will keep your duvet insert or your existing QUEEN comforter in place without slipping or bunching.
Comforter Cover Care
- This halloween bedding is fully machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent.
- It can be tumble dried on low to medium heat only. Hot dryer settings can damage polyester microfibers.
- Bleaching should be avoided. When bleaching any polyester fabric, it can turn yellow and degrade fibers.
- This is generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, but if you choose to iron, only the lowest heat setting should be used so you don’t scorch the fabric.
Important Ordering Information
- This is premium Jack Skellington QUEEN bedding that is not available in any big box retailer and is only available for purchase online.
- As artist design bedding and signed by the artist, it is made to order but ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Orders are made in the USA.
- It can be ordered in FULL or KING sizes, in addition to QUEEN, and is also available in a number of different bedding accessories through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.