This plush Tyrunt dinosaur toy is for any fan or collector of Pokemon merchandise who enjoys the game and wants to add this little guy to their desk, book shelf, game room or bedroom.
In the game and resembling a young Tyrannosaurus Rex, this Pokémon small dinosaur-like reptile has a large head and gaping jaw with four sharp fangs. Its lower jaw is gray and so is its underbelly.
The fringe of white spiny scales, the two orange spikes on top of his head and one on his tail complement its powerful hind legs having three sharp claws on each.
Dinosaur Tyrunt is Generation VI in the Pokemon series — the first to be exclusively 3D and is from the Evolutionary line.
This line is the first in the game franchise when a Pokémon reaches a certain level, using a certain stone or learning a specific move, or being traded that then evolves into a different kind of Pokémon.
In the game, Tyrunt must be resurrected from the Jaw Fossil and will evolve, starting at level 39, into Tyrantrum — a massive bipedal dinosaur.
Plush Tyrunt Dinosaur Facts
- This huggable, yet ferocious-looking T-Rex type dinosaur measures about 9.5 inches in length, is 4.5 inches wide, stands 5.5 inches tall and looks exactly like the Pokemon game character. Tyrunt weighs less than half a pound.
- Unlike the game, this dinosaur has a closed jaw with two fangs and a white underbelly matching its jaw.
- This stuffed Pokemon toy is made from 100 percent soft synthetic material made to resemble fur and the detailing is all high quality embroidery. All seams are tightly stitched to withstand some serious play.
- Tyrunt is spot clean only and is not machine washable. There are no small parts.
- It is Takara Tomy officially licensed Pokemon merchandise from the Pokemon stuffed animals line that has been made outside the US and is imported.
- It has not been treated for flame resistance and is recommended for Ages 13 and older.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this Monster Toys review site.