This premium, artist designed, Halloween bedding features Boris Karloff Frankenstein in a unique and colorful pop art design. This bedding is available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes.
In the iconic makeup created by Jack Pierce for Mary Shelley’s 1931 Frankenstein, Boris Karloff is featured in this unique pop art design as he appeared in the promotional image for the first film.
Boris Karloff would appear in two more films, as the creature Frankenstein — 1935 Bride of Frankenstein and 1939 Son of Frankenstein.
As a trivia note, actor Glenn Strange assumed the role of Frankenstein after Karloff. You may remember Glenn Strange as bartender Sam Noonan at Miss Kitty’s Long Branch Saloon in the TV western Gunsmoke series.
Boris Karloff Frankenstein Bedding Design
- This is a premium, artisan comforter cover that is expertly cut and hand sewn featuring the head of a monster, the composite of whole body parts grafted together from cadavers and reanimated by the use of electricity — named after science student, Victor Frankenstein. The cover includes a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- The head of Boris Karloff’s Frankenstein is shown in a repeat pattern modeling classic Andy Warhol pop art designs.
- Colors are in vivid shades of pink, red, orange, blue, green, yellow and black for coordinating with other Halloween bedroom decor.
- This design is one sided and is not reversible. The underside of this zippered cover is a soft solid white. Use this to cover your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
Frankenstein Comforter Cover Fabric
- This premium cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric. Colors stay true and do not fade.
- MICROFIBER is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton.
- It has the benefits of being stain resistant, wrinkle, run and static resistant. It will not “pill” like other polyester fabrics.
- Microfiber also has a high thread count giving it superior strength and a super soft feel.
Comforter Cover Care
- All MICROFIBER bedding should be machine washed in COLD WATER only with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting or line dry.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
- Ironing is rarely needed, however, touchups should be done with a low heat iron setting.
How to Order
- This is premium, artist designed, Frankenstein bedding that is not available in stores and may only be bought online.
- It is available in FULL size measuring 79-inches square, QUEEN size measuring 88-inches square and KING size measuring 104×88 inches.
- Each comforter cover is made to order in the USA and ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- US orders shipped to US addresses are sent via the United States Postal Service. Expect your order to arrive within 2 to 8 days depending on your location.
- This same Frankenstein pop art design is available in other home decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and has not been determined by our HotMonsterToys website.