This QUEEN artist designed, duvet cover showcases Maleficent, the elegant, sinister, green-skinned beauty from the Disney classic Sleeping Beauty and the live action, 2014 dark fantasy film.
This wicked sorceress did not fit the standard for witches and hags in other stories and was designed to mimic a giant vampire bat, creating a feeling of menace.
The artist has combined familiar Maleficent character elements in his design, along with some references to Sleeping Beauty and has wrapped them all in a Halloween holiday theme.
This Maleficent Design Look
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The evil sorceress takes center stage is shades of neon green, black and gray. She is holding a yellow lighted bat headed scepter with a raven sitting on of the head. She is surrounded by stark, bare limbs of reaching trees while Sleeping Beauty’s fairies Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, the prince, spinning wheel and castle are all silhouetted in the background.
- Colors are in shades of black, purple, green, yellow and gray with accents of red and white.
- This is a single sided duvet cover meaning this unique design is only on one side of the cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Sleeping Beauty Comforter Cover Fabric
- This duvet cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Bedding
- This unique Halloween themed bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Ordering Options and Information
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other Maleficent merchandise which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.