This QUEEN size, artist designed comforter cover, places one of the most feared prehistoric monsters in his natural habitat on this bedding design.
With a starring role in the “Jurassic Park” and “Jurassic World” movies, the T-Rex is also called a Tyrant Lizard — known for the strongest bite of any land animal that ever lived.
One of the undisputed rulers of the Earth 135 million year ago, this creature gets its name Tyrannosaurus rex, from the Greek word “tyranno” meaning tyrant and the Greek word in “saurus” meaning lizard. The word “rex” following tyrannosaurus means “king” in Latin for the full name — King of the Tyrant Lizards.
This duvet cover, also available in FULL and KING size, is for the Jurassic movie series and dinosaur fans who are looking for something out of the ordinary and who have an appreciation for artisan design.
About this T-Rex Duvet Cover Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- As the most mobile of any land based dinosaurs, the T-Rex roamed the lush lands in search of their next meal that the artist has featured in his design in a tropical wooded setting overgrown with vines, grasses and trees and other lizard species.
- Shades of green, red, yellow, gold, brown, black and orange make up the predominant colors on this duvet cover. These shades will add a bright splash of color to the dinosaur bedroom and provide a wide variety for adding coordinating room accessories.
- This is single sided meaning this unique prehistoric design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Artisan T-Rex Duvet Cover Fabric
- This comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch giving it a silky feel and adding strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
How to Care for this Comforter Cover
- This unique bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only a low heat setting should be used.
Ordering Options and Information
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN. The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size 104-inches by 88-inches.
- This same design is also available in other T-Rex merchandise that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.