This QUEEN size bedding features Monster Island, the infamous island from the 1960’s inhabited by Godzilla and other monsters in an artist designed duvet cover.
This artist’s design is based on the 1968 film’s “Destroy all Monsters” poster that showed many of the monsters on Earth, collected and transported to live on Monster Island.
According to the film’s storyline, a race of female aliens from a planet called Kilaak hypnotized the workers of Monster Island and released all the monsters who began terrorizing planet Earth.
A group of hero astronauts are able to destroy the Kilaakian’s moon base and release the monsters from their control.
In one last ditch effort, the Kilaakian’s unleash giant monster King Ghidorah causing all the other monsters to rally together to battle Ghidorah to the death.
The Monster Island Bedding Look
- The artist has captured the final battle in the movie “Destroy all Monsters”, part of the vintage Godzilla film franchise on this QUEEN size duvet cover measuring 88-inches by 88-inches and fitting a standard queen mattress.
- The detailing is crisp and clean and the colors in muted shades of steel blue, charcoal gray, rust, gold, maroon, yellow, laser white, beige and tan for adding a wide color range of coordinating room accessories.
- This artisan design is also available in FULL and KING sizes.
- This unique bedding design has a durable, concealed nylon zipper so the duvet cover can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and crafted to the highest quality standard for a rich appearance and long wear.
- This is a single sided design with the infamous Monster Island battle on one side and a solid, soft white on the other.
The Godzilla Duvet Cover Fabric
- This prehistoric monsters comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is very soft to the touch like a well worn favorite T-Shirt.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair providing an extremely high thread count per square inch. This adds softness and strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Use this with a QUEEN duvet insert or to cover your own perhaps “tired” comforter that can use a fresh new look.
Monsters Bedding Care
- This PREMIUM duvet comforter cover can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot dryer settings as this can damage the polyester microfibers.
- Do not use bleach.
- If you choose to iron, only the lowest heat setting should be used so you don’t scorch the fabric.
- This is a PREMIUM artisan duvet cover, signed by the artist, showcasing the final battle on Monster Island and based on the 1968 film “Destroy all Monsters”.
- It is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship in 3 to 5 business days.
- This monster poster-style bedding is also available in a FULL size measuring 79-inches square or a KING size measuring 104-inches by 88-inches. Any size can be ordered through the link below.
- Pricing will be determined by the size comforter cover you select and not by this review site.