A moonlit night highlights a wolf pack attack on this premium QUEEN skull bedding that adds a sinister flair to this dark artisan design.
This artist’s rendering could be capturing a scene from the 2011 movie “The Grey” that starred Liam Neeson. In the movie, a plane carrying oil workers home for a vacation crashes in the Alaskan wilderness.
Led by skilled huntsman (Neeson) six crash survivors try to make their way out of the wilderness only to realize they are being stalked by a vicious pack of rogue wolves that start to pick them off one by one.
About this Skull Bedding Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The artist has used a full moon to silhouette the sinister landscape in pursuit of a few unfortunate souls. Inside the moon is a watercolor wilderness of forested trees. The artist has combined the landscape and full moon to resemble a skull, an eerie element to the overall look.
- Pen and ink sketches features adventurers climbing to get away from a rogue wolf pack without realizing what lies ahead.
- Colors are black and shades of orange suited to a Halloween theme.
- This is single sided meaning this unique design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Fabric in this Duvet Cover
- This skull bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel and added strength.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
How to Care for this Duvet Cover
- This queen skull bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Ordering Options and Information
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This design is also available in other skull merchandise that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this monster decor review site.