This premium QUEEN alien duvet cover features an artisan design of the creature “Predator”, that extraterrestrial species from the sci-fi film franchise of the same name.
The Predator species are large, sapient and sentient humanoid creatures that trophy hunt other dangerous species, including humans, for sport and honor.
They possess advanced technology, have active camouflage, are capable of interstellar travel and use directed energy weaponry to conquer their prey.
About this Predator Alien Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The artist has detailed this 7′-0″, over 300 pound creature with the long hair-like appendages resembling “dreadlocks”. It has the arthropod-type mandibles, no visible nose with the reptilian skin as in the Predator films and is suited in armor awash in the light of a glowing skull — all on a dark background.
- Colors are in neutral shades of brown, tan, taupe, ivory, gray and black that will coordinate well with any other room accessories.
- This is single sided, meaning this unique design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Predator Comforter Cover Fabric
- This unique duvet cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
How to Care for this Duvet Cover
- This alien bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Ordering Options and Information
- This is a premium artisan design bedding option, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other Predator alien skull merchandise which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this monster merchandise review site.