Will this QUEEN size zombie bedding, full of mindless shambling corpses, keep you from a restful night of sleep?
This is a premium artist designed duvet cover, measuring 88-inches by 88-inches, that will fit a standard queen size mattress of 60-inches wide by 80-inches long.
Designed by an artist, it captures the essence of those brought back from the dead to feast on the flesh and brains of the living. This artist’s work is entitled “Zombie Horde Attack” and is also available in FULL and KING sizes.
A duvet cover is an inexpensive option to completely change the look of your bedroom, especially when partnered with coordinating accessories that play on the colors in the cover.
Undead Zombie Bedding Look
- Framed by brain eating walkers, this comforter cover border features undead creatures in stages of extreme decay searching for their next meal.
- Highlighted by a full moon with a colony of bats in the background, this duvet cover brings the monsters in your nightmares to life in a dimensional artisan design.
- A single sided design means the walking dead are bordered on the duvet cover on one side with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- Shades of red, blue, green, gray, purple and black provide a wide range of opportunities for adding coordinating room accessories.
- Designed with a concealed durable nylon zipper, the cover can be easily removed for machine washing.
- As premium bedding, it is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard for a rich appearance and long useful wear.
Queen Size Zombie Duvet Cover Fabric
- This unique bedding design is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- It has an incredibly high thread count, per square inch, as each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being resistant to stains, wrinkles, static and fabric runs.
- This fabric will not “pill” like some polyester blends.
- Combine this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your own perhaps “tired” comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Walking Dead Comforter Cover Care
- This PREMIUM Zombie themed bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid hot dryer settings as this can damage the polyester microfibers.
- Do not use bleach.
- If you choose to iron, only the lowest heat setting should be used so you don’t scorch the fabric.
- This 88-inches square QUEEN size unique bedding has been signed by the artist and is for the zombie fan with an appreciation for artisan design.
- It features a horde of zombies bordering the duvet cover in clear, clean, crisp detailing in muted colors against the backdrop of a full moon.
- This bedding is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to fans of the undead in 3 to 5 business days.
- Pricing will be based on the size duvet cover you choose and not this review website.
- This bedding is not available in any big box retailer.