Available in 51×60, 68×80 and 104×88 inch sizes is this wicked witch Sherpa fleece blanket in a unique artisan design that is perfect for the Halloween season and would scare the bonnet off of Whistler’s mother!
Dorothy may not be in Kansas anymore but neither is the Wicked Witch of the West from the 1939 iconic film The Wizard of Oz.
The artist has captured the green-skinned witch dressed in a long black dress with a black pointed hat. The wicked witch of the West, who was the malevolent ruler of the western quadrant in the magical land of Oz, has assumed the identity of Whistler’s Mother in a parody of the famous 1871 portrait by artist James McNeill Whistler.
Wicked Witch Halloween Throw Blanket Design
- The featured wicked witch Halloween blanket measures 51-inches wide by 60-inches long providing great coverage for curling up on the couch, great for car travel, to wrap in on chilly nights, or to drape for easy access over the back of a chair or sofa.
- Also available in 68×80 inches and 104×88 inches, the larger sizes make a great supplemental blanket on QUEEN or KING size beds.
- The artist’s eerily green and haunting design is showcased on one side of this throw blanket only. The reverse side is a super soft solid calming shade of white.
- This same design is also available as a comforter, wall clock, phone case, shower curtain, art print, throw pillow and more through the link at the bottom of this review.
Whistler’s Witch Blanket Fabric and Care
- Fabric in this blanket is made from a 100 percent polyester Sherpa fleece blend for superior softness. Sherpa fleece is thicker than polar fleece and has the nice “nubby” look — a little bit like a sheepskin, for a thicker feel and to better retain body heat.
- This is a COLD WATER wash item, using a mild detergent on a gentle cycle. This will help keep the Sherpa fleece looking great for long wear and will greatly minimize pilling and shedding.
- Tumble dry on a low heat dryer setting and AVOID hot water, a hot dryer, bleach and ironing as this can damage fabric fibers.
Important Ordering Information
- This is PREMIUM artist designed Halloween decor that is not available in stores and is only available for purchase online.
- Each Wicked Witch of the West meets Whistler’s Mother blanket, it is made to order in the USA and ready to ship to buyers in 5 business days or less.
- Orders shipped to addresses in the continental United States will arrive through the United States Postal Service within 2 to 8 days of shipping. International shipping options are available.
- Pricing will be based on the merchandise you select and is not determined by our review site.